Whitsunday Islands Dive & Snorkel
Head out on our premium dive vessel and explore the best of the Whitsundays. Visit selected moorings for a half day dive or snorkel experience to remember.
Relax as we cruise up the Whitsundays passage for an hour to the best available snorkelling and dive sites. With our professional crew selecting the ideal spots for the day. You will then enjoy approximately two hours of water activities before your journey home.
With our small groups you can enjoy the extra space and intimate atmosphere during the trip.
Enjoy morning or afternoon tea onboard, depending on time of departure. A light lunch is included.
||Explore Group, Hamilton Island Marina|
• Intimate. With guest numbers kept well below capacity we ensure a more intimate cruise experience
• Informative. Includes an explanatory reef presentation enroute
• Premium Dive Vessel. Dive platform with hydraulically lowered stairs, lounge style seating, air conditioned interior, partially shaded deck, as well as, fresh water hot and cold showers onboard.
• Quality equipment. Includes high quality Mares diving and snorkeling gear; wetsuits/stinger suits & flotation jackets (if required).
• Best sites. Selected on the day of departure for ideal visibility the areas of Northern Hook Island are recognised as the best fringing reef areas of the Whitsunday Islands
One hour travel time each way with informative commentary. One and a half to two hours water time at a beautiful
|What to bring:
You will need a hat, towel, sunscreen and we ask for flat soled shoes or thongs. We suggest a jacket in the cooler months or times of inclement weather. We also ask that you limit your baggage to one backpack or small soft bag per couple if possible.
Departs either 8.30am and 1.00pm (Monday/Wednesday/Friday only) depending on tides. Duration 4 hours
Please enquire during winter months as departure times may vary.
|Pick-up / Drop-off locations:
||Departs from the jetty opposite the Ice-Cream Parlour in the Marina Village|
Morning or afternoon tea depending on time of travel. A light lunch. Wet suits or stinger suits, Mares snorkel equipment. Water assistance and guidance from the experienced Divemasters and snorkel guides on board.
Minor $75 (5-17 years)
Family $360 (2 Adults and 2 Minors)
Additional minor $60.00
Introductory Adult $199.00 one dive
Introductory minor (14-17 years) $159.00 one dive
Certified $175.00 one dive
|How to Book
||Call our Tour Desk on +61(0)7 4946 8305 or email email@example.com.|
||The company will offer alternative days or refunds in the event of cancellations. We reserve the right to use other vessels should On the Edge be unavailable for any reason. If you cancel the day prior before 2pm there is no charge. Cancel after 2pm the day prior 50% fee. Cancel the day of the cruise or no show 100% fee.|
The information above should be used as a guide only. Activity/tour details, prices and timings are subject to change at any time.