Snorkel or Dive the Great Barrier Reef
Enjoy an incredible day out diving or snorkelling around Bait Reef Marine Park.
Offering tours from the experienced to absolute beginners, Bait Reef is a Special Management Area which means pristine coral structures, fantastic marine life and small group numbers.
With all equipment provided for diving and snorkelling, a full buffet lunch and light refreshments throughout the day, this is a tour you don’t want to miss.
Travel two hours on a purpose built motor vessel in comfort and style. Rated for 100, this high-speed 24m catamaran rarely takes more than 60 passengers ensuring a boutique and intimate experience on board and a less crowded environment out at the reef.
Once there, you will have a minimum of three and a half hours to snorkel or dive, swim and splash and generally indulge in water fun before returning to the dock at Hamilton Island.
||Explore Group, Hamilton Island Marina|
- Intimate. With guest numbers kept well below capacity we ensure a more intimate cruise experience
- Informative. Includes an explanatory reef presentation enroute
- Various sites. Visiting diving sites around Bait Reef including Stepping Stones, Paradise Lagoon and Mantaray drop off.
- Premium Dive Vessel. Dive platform with hydraulically lowered stairs, lounge style seating, air conditioned interior, partially shaded deck, as well as, fresh water hot and cold showers on-board.
- Quality equipment. Includes high quality Mares diving and snorkeling gear; wetsuits/stinger suits and flotation jackets (if required).
||Duration 7 hours|
|What to bring:
||You will need a hat, towel, sunscreen and we ask for flat soled shoes or thongs. We suggest a jacket in the cooler months or times of inclement weather. We also ask that you limit your baggage to one backpack or small soft bag per couple if possible.|
||Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday and Sundays.|
|Pick-up / Drop-off locations:
||Departs from the jetty opposite the Ice-Cream Parlour in the Marina Village|
Adult - $199
Minor (5-17 years) - $99
Family (2ad + 2 ch) - $560
Certified Diver - $299 (2 dives)
Introductory Diver - $299 adult (1 dive)
Introductory Diver - $184 minor 14-17 years (1 dive)
|How to Book
||Call our Tour Desk on +61(0)7 4946 8305 or email email@example.com.|
||The company will offer alternative days or refunds in the event of cancellations. We reserve the right to use other vessels should On the Edge be unavailable for any reason. If you cancel the day prior before 2pm there is no charge. Cancel after 2pm the day prior 50% fee. Cancel the day of the cruise or no show 100% fee.|
The information above should be used as a guide only. Activity/tour details, prices and timings are subject to change at any time.