||Explore Group, Hamilton Island Marina|
- Intimate. With guest numbers kept well below capacity we ensure a more intimate cruise experience
- Informative. Includes an explanatory reef presentation enroute
- Various sites. Visiting diving sites around Bait Reef including Stepping Stones, Paradise Lagoon and Mantaray drop off.
- Premium Dive Vessel. Dive platform with hydraulically lowered stairs, lounge style seating, air conditioned interior, partially shaded deck, as well as, fresh water hot and cold showers on-board.
- Quality equipment. Includes high quality Mares diving and snorkeling gear; wetsuits/stinger suits and flotation jackets (if required).
||Duration 7 hours|
|What to bring:
||You will need a hat, towel, sunscreen and we ask for flat soled shoes or thongs. We suggest a jacket in the cooler months or times of inclement weather. We also ask that you limit your baggage to one backpack or small soft bag per couple if possible.|
|Pick-up / Drop-off locations:
||Departs from the jetty opposite the Ice-Cream Parlour in the Marina Village|
- Adult $225
- Minor $110 (5-17 years)
- Family $615 (2 Adults and 2 Minors)
|How to Book
||Call our Tour Desk on +61(0)7 4946 8305 or email email@example.com.|
||The company will offer alternative days or refunds in the event of cancellations. We reserve the right to use other vessels should On the Edge be unavailable for any reason. If you cancel the day prior before 2pm there is no charge. Cancel after 2pm the day prior 50% fee. Cancel the day of the cruise or no show 100% fee.|