Booking Terms and Conditions - Conference Rates
BOOKING TERMS & CONDITIONS
- All prices are quoted in AUD and include 10% GST.
- Full pre-payment is required at time of booking to confirm your reservation. The full reservation amount will be taken from the provided credit card. Failure to provide payment information below may result in your booking being returned unconfirmed.
- Please refer to your confirmation email for more information about your payment options (by credit cards or direct deposit).
Cancellation & Amendment Policy:
- Cancellations or amendments received outside of thirty (30) days of the arrival date will be subject to cancellation fee of one (1) night's accommodation.
- Cancellations or amendments received within thirty (30) days of arrival, 'no shows', or early departures are subject to a cancellation penalty equal to 100% of the total booking value.
- All reservations and amendments to existing bookings must be made in writing. These changes will not be accepted over the phone. Please email requests for changes to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Flight Bookings, Cancellations and Changes
If your flight have been booked and paid for directly with the Hamilton Island Reservations team, your flight itinerary and e-tickets are attached to your first confirmation email. Please print your e-tickets and take them with you to the airport. You may be required to present this document upon check in and airport security checks. Should you misplace your tickets, please reply to this email, requesting new copies.
Please check your flight itinerary details and spelling of all passenger names on your flight tickets and contact us as soon as possible should any of the this information be incorrect. Flights purchased are subject to the terms and conditions of the airline, including applicable fees and surcharges for any amendments or cancellations. Please refer to your flight itinerary or airline website for further information. Copies of relevant terms and conditions can be provided on request.
- Pre-purchased Buffet Breakfast is only available to Reef View Hotel and Palm Bungalow guests only.
- Pre-purchased breakfast will be charged regardless of consumption. Refunds for breakfast will not be issued.
- All Hotel rates are based on twin share (two (2) adults). Additional adult charges apply.
- All Beach Club rooms cater to a maximum two (2) adults.
- Beach Club caters for guests 18 years and over only.
- All qualia Pavilions cater to a maximum two (2) adults per Pavilion, excluding The Beach House. All rates are based on two (2) adults per Pavilion.
- qualia caters for guests 16 years and over only.
- Hamilton Island Holiday Home bookings will not be accepted if the maximum number of guests exceeds the stated capacity of the property. It is responsibility of the guest to ensure that the property meets the capacity requirements of their travelling party prior to booking.
Kids Stay and Eat Free
If you’re staying at the Reef View Hotel, Palm Bungalows, or any Holiday Home booked through Hamilton Island Holiday Homes, you can also take advantage of our Kids Stay & Eat Free offer!
As part of this great offer, any children up to 12 years can eat free in participating restaurants, when dining with their parents and choosing from the kids’ menu. Kids Eat free is for dine in only. (Takeaway/delivery or room service is not part of the program). Kids Eat free is only available when minimum one main adults meal is ordered.
Minimum Stay Requirements:
- A four night minimum stay applies to bookings incorporating the night of 31 December 2020
- A two night minimum stay applies for all reservations year round at qualia.
- A three night minimum stay applies to bookings during Festive Season at qualia (22 December 2020 – 9 January 2021).
- qualia Blackout Period: 15 - 22 August 2020 inclusive (Hamilton Island Race Week)
- Minimum night stay requirements apply to Hamilton Island Holiday Homes – click here for full Holiday Homes Terms and Conditions
Buggy Terms and Conditions:
If your accommodation reservation includes a golf buggy in the rate, then the following terms and conditions apply:
- A full and current driver’s license is required to obtain use of a Golf Buggy.
- Please be aware that as a condition of use, a bond is required when collecting your buggy. The bond can be paid by credit card or cash and will be refunded in full if the buggy is returned with no damage.
- Any repairs or replacement costs incurred due to damage whilst in your care is your responsibility.
- Buggy insurance may be purchased through Hamilton Island Holiday Homes upon arrival (only available for HIE owned Buggies)
- Queensland Department of Transport and Main Roads have set out the following condition for use for all buggies operating on Hamilton Island:
- Authorised drivers must be a minimum age of 21 years old and hold a current driver’s license to drive the vehicle.
- A passenger less than six months old must be restrained in a rearward facing infant restraint, located in the front seat and secured to an engineered anchor point and fitted seatbelt.
- A passenger at least six months old, but less than four years old must be restrained in an approved forward facing child restraint and secured to an engineered anchor point and fitted seat belt.
- Children are not permitted to travel on the lap of another passenger.
- A passenger at least four years old, but less than seven years old must be restrained in an approved forward facing child restraint or by a seatbelt.
- A passenger four years old and above must not occupy the front passenger seating position if there is another passenger who is less than four years old.
Additional HIHH Booking Terms and Conditions:
Click here to view full Terms and Conditions for Holiday Home reservations