Booking Terms and Conditions - Travel Over Peak Dates
BOOKING TERMS & CONDITIONS
- All prices are quoted in AUD and include 10% GST.
- A non-refundable deposit equivalent to 20% of the total booking value will be taken from the provided credit card.
- Full payment is required at the time of booking if travel is within 60 days of booking.
Final Payment Policy:
- All prices are quoted in AUD and include 10% GST.
- The balance of your accommodation must be paid no later than 60 days prior to your arrival.
- Please refer to your confirmation email for more information about your payment options (by credit cards or direct deposit).
- Notice of any cancellation, amendment or reduction in the daily number of reserved rooms must be provided in writing to Hamilton Island Holidays - email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Cancellations and amendments received outside of 60 days prior to arrival will be subject to a cancellation fee of 20% of the total booking value.
- Cancellations and amendments received within 60 days of arrival, ‘No Shows’ and/or ‘Early Departures’ will be subject to a cancellation fee of 100% of the total booking value.
Flight Bookings, Cancellations and Changes
If your flight have been booked and paid for directly with the Hamilton Island Reservations team, your flight itinerary and e-tickets are attached to your first confirmation email. Please print your e-tickets and take them with you to the airport. You may be required to present this document upon check in and airport security checks. Should you misplace your tickets, please reply to this email, requesting new copies.
Please check your flight itinerary details and spelling of all passenger names on your flight tickets and contact us as soon as possible should any of the this information be incorrect. Flights purchased are subject to the terms and conditions of the airline, including applicable fees and surcharges for any amendments or cancellations. Please refer to your flight itinerary or airline website for further information. Copies of relevant terms and conditions can be provided on request.
Regional Local Packages
- If you have booked our Regional Locals Package including return ferry transfers, please refer to the information below.
- Two return ferry transfers from Port of Airlie with Cruise Whitsundays are included in the package.
- If your booking is for two or more adults, all adult ferry transfers are included in the total package rate (i.e. extra charges for the additional adult ferry transfers are included in your total package price).
- If your booking is for one adult and one child, the ferry transfer for one child is included as part of your package.
- If your booking is for one adult and two children, you will be required to purchase an additional ferry transfer for the second child. Children 12 years and under stay and eat free on Hamilton Island, however Cruise Whitsundays operates privately and therefore only two ferry tickets are included in this package.
- To purchase additional tickets or to view the ferry timetable, please visit www.cruisewhitsundays.com.au.
- Standard accommodation terms and conditions apply.
- All Hotel rates are based on twin share (two (2) adults). Additional adult charges apply.
- All Beach Club rooms cater to a maximum two (2) adults.
- Beach Club caters for guests 18 years and over only.
- All qualia Pavilions cater to a maximum two (2) adults per Pavilion, excluding The Beach House. All rates are based on two (2) adults per Pavilion.
- qualia caters for guests 16 years and over only.
- Hamilton Island Holiday Home bookings will not be accepted if the maximum number of guests exceeds the stated capacity of the property. It is responsibility of the guest to ensure that the property meets the capacity requirements of their travelling party prior to booking.
Kids Stay and Eat Free
If you’re staying at the Reef View Hotel, Palm Bungalows, or any Holiday Home booked through Hamilton Island Holiday Homes, you can also take advantage of our Kids Stay & Eat Free offer!
As part of this great offer, any children up to 12 years can eat free in participating restaurants, when dining with their parents and choosing from the kids’ menu. Kids Eat free is for dine in only. (Takeaway/delivery or room service is not part of the program). Kids Eat free is only available when minimum one main adults meal is ordered.
Minimum Stay Requirements for travel over Peak Dates:
- A four (4) night minimum stay applies to all hotel (Reef View Hotel, Beach Club and Palm Bungalows) reservations incorporating the night of 31 December
- A three (3) night minimum stay applies to all qualia reservations incorporating any Festive season travel dates.
- A five (5) night minimum stay applies to all Hamilton Island Holiday Homes reservations incorporating any Festive Season travel dates.
Buggy Terms and Conditions:
If your accommodation reservation includes a golf buggy in the rate, then the following terms and conditions apply:
- A full and current driver’s license is required to obtain use of a Golf Buggy.
- Please be aware that as a condition of use, a bond is required when collecting your buggy. The bond can be paid by credit card or cash and will be refunded in full if the buggy is returned with no damage.
- Any repairs or replacement costs incurred due to damage whilst in your care is your responsibility.
- Buggy insurance may be purchased through Hamilton Island Holiday Homes upon arrival (only available for HIE owned Buggies)
- Queensland Department of Transport and Main Roads have set out the following condition for use for all buggies operating on Hamilton Island:
- Authorised drivers must be a minimum age of 21 years old and hold a current driver’s license to drive the vehicle.
- A passenger less than six months old must be restrained in a rearward facing infant restraint, located in the front seat and secured to an engineered anchor point and fitted seatbelt.
- A passenger at least six months old, but less than four years old must be restrained in an approved forward facing child restraint and secured to an engineered anchor point and fitted seat belt.
- Children are not permitted to travel on the lap of another passenger.
- A passenger at least four years old, but less than seven years old must be restrained in an approved forward facing child restraint or by a seatbelt.
- A passenger four years old and above must not occupy the front passenger seating position if there is another passenger who is less than four years old.
Additional HIHH Booking Terms and Conditions:
Click here to view full Terms and Conditions for Holiday Home reservations