The following terms and conditions are specific to the Race Week Sailors Only Accommodation Rates rate.
4pm AEST 19 August 2022, subject to availability
How to book
Book online using the buttons above or you can call Hamilton Island Holidays on 137 333
Save up to 20% when staying 3 nights or more at Reef View Hotel
16 - 30 August 2022.
Dates are inclusive. Travel periods are subject to availability. Minimum 3 night stay applies and some dates may have longer minimum night stay restrictions.
Reef View Hotel
- 3 nights' accommodation at the Reef View Hotel
- Return airport/marina transfers and use of Island Shuttle
- Use of catamarans, windsurfers, kayaks, stand up paddle boards and snorkelling equipment
- Use of gym, spa, sauna and tennis court hire
- Kids Stay and Eat Free - for kids 12 and under at participating restaurants only
- Access to Baby’s First Holiday request items – eg. Jogger Pram
- Free WiFi
- Earn 3 Velocity Points with every $1 spent on accommodation
Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer. Available to new bookings only. Not valid for Conference or Group bookings. Hamilton Island room nights cannot be purchased for the purpose of third party promotions and prizing.
Hamilton Island Enterprises Limited (HIE) endeavours to ensure that all prices listed on their website are accurate and up-to-date. If we discover an error in the price of any offer you have booked, we will inform you as soon as possible and give you the option of cancelling it, or reconfirming the booking at the correct price (in the case of a price error). If we are unable to contact you, the booking will be treated as cancelled and if you have already paid you will receive a full refund.
Credit Card Fees
A 3% fee for AMEX only applies and is non-refundable. Not applicable for qualia bookings.
- A non-refundable deposit equivalent to 50% of the total booking value is required at the time of booking
- Full payment is required at the time of booking if travel is within 45 days of arrival date
- A 3% fee for AMEX only applies and is non-refundable
- The final balance payment of your accommodation must be paid no later than 45 days prior to your arrival date
- The final balance payment will be automatically processed on the nominated credit card provided at the time of booking
- Final balance payments not received by 45 days prior to arrival date may result in cancellation of the reservation
- To pre-pay your final balance via an alternative method, please contact Hamilton Island Holidays on 1800 370 800
- A 3% fee for AMEX only applies and is non-refundable
Cancellations and amendments
- Cancellations and amendments received outside of 45 days of arrival date will be subject to a cancellation fee of 50% of the total booking value
- Cancellations and amendments received within 45 days of arrival date, ‘No Shows’ and/or ‘Early Departures’ will be subject to a cancellation fee of 100% of the total booking value
- Notice of any cancellation, amendment or reduction in reserved rooms must be provided in writing to Hamilton Island Holidays on firstname.lastname@example.org
- AMEX fees are non-refundable
Flexible Booking Policy in the event of COVID-19 illness
If you have booked direct with Hamilton Island, and you become unwell with COVID-19 within 7 days prior to your arrival date, we will change your dates with no penalty right up until your arrival date. If you have booked through a travel agent, online travel agent such as Expedia or independent accommodation provider you will need to get in contact with them directly as they may have different terms and conditions.
If you need to change your travel dates for the above reasons, please call our Reservations team on 137 333 between 8.30am - 5.00pm Monday - Fridays or 9.00am – 3.00pm Saturdays. Please note: For Holiday Homes, any change to travel dates must be for the same property. Please note that written documentation of illness will need to be provided as evidence.
Flexible Booking Policy in the event of a Queensland border closure or intrastate restrictions
If you have booked a holiday direct with Hamilton Island, and your travel is impacted by an interstate Queensland border closure or intrastate travel restrictions, please see the below for our terms and conditions related to your travel. If you have booked through a travel agent, online travel agent such as Expedia or independent accommodation provider you will need to get in contact with them directly as they may have different terms and conditions.
If you live interstate:
- and have paid your final balance while the Queensland border is closed to your State, if the border closure remains in place over your travel dates, the Standard, Race Week or Festive Season Cancellation Policy will apply
- and have paid your final balance while the Queensland border is open to your State, if there is a sudden Queensland border closure after your final balance payment, we will amend your travel dates without penalty.
If you live in Queensland:
- and have paid your final balance while there are Queensland intrastate travel restrictions in place, if these travel restrictions remains in place over your travel dates, the Standard, Race Week or Festive Season Cancellation Policy will apply
- and have paid your final balance while there are no Queensland intrastate travel restrictions in place, if there is a sudden introduction of intrastate travel restrictions after your final balance payment, we will amend your travel dates without penalty.
Please check Queensland Health and your own State Health website to be certain of what Travel Restrictions apply to you.
Reservations held in credit
If you need to change your travel dates due to illness or border restrictions, you can do so without penalty. You have two options:
- If you know the exact dates you’d like to book, we can reserve those dates at time of rebooking (subject to availability)
- If you don’t know the exact dates you’d like to rebook, we can hold your booking in credit for up to 12 months for Hamilton Island Holiday Homes (dates can be changed for the same property only) or for up to three years for any of our Hamilton Island Hotels.
Please note, that whilst no penalty applies to change your booking, if your new travel dates fall into a new yearly rate period (rate periods renew 1 April every year), the overall price of your booking may increase according to the new room rates in that period.