Sail and Snorkel Whitehaven and Chalkies Beach
Enjoy an exciting day sailing, bask in the beauty of Whitehaven and discover what’s beneath the water at Chalkies. Explore the crystal clear waters and pristine silica sand of Whitehaven Beach and discover for yourself why it’s the most photographed beach in Australia.
Then cruise to Chalkies Beach on nearby Haslewood Island. Here you’ll snorkel the pristine aqua waters and discover what treasures lay beneath. Feel the wind in your hair as you sail between these beautiful locations with the sun on your face.
Your day’s adventure includes all snorkelling equipment; wetsuits, stinger suits and flotation jackets (if required) plus personalized snorkelling instructions for the less confident.
||Explore Group, Hamilton Island Marina|
- Exhilarating. Sailing aboard our 20m catamaran, with a 30m high rotating mast and large sail area, she will impress all levels of sailing enthusiasts •
- Custom designed Catamaran. Specifically designed for the area, the vessel has the largest deck area per guest of any vessel from Hamilton Island, with a roof covering 50% of the deck she provides great protection from the elements.
- Includes Lunch. A selection of cold meats, fresh prawns, sliced salads with wraps and rolls and cordial for the kids. Plus morning and afternoon tea
||Departs 9.00am (Monday/Wednesday/Friday/Sunday only) Duration 7 hours Please enquire during winter months as departure times may vary |
|What to bring:
||You will need a hat, towel, sunscreen and we ask for flat soled shoes or thongs. We suggest a jacket in the cooler months or times of inclement weather. We also ask that you limit your baggage to one backpack or small soft bag per couple if possible.|
|Pick-up / Drop-off locations:
||Departs from the jetty opposite the Ice-Cream Parlour in the Marina Village|
||Morning tea, afternoon tea and build your own sandwich buffet lunch including prawns, cold meats, and a variety of salads included. All snorkelling equipment, wetsuits and personalised instruction if needed. |
||All drinks are available for purchase on the day|
- Adults $150
- Minor $105 (5-17 years)
- Family of 4 $460 (2 adults 2 minors)
- Family of 5 $530 (2 adults 3 minors)
|How to Book
||Call our Tour Desk on +61(0)7 4946 8305 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.|
||If you cancel the day prior before 5pm there is no charge. Cancel after 5pm the day prior 50% fee. Cancel the day of the cruise or no show 100% fee.|
The information above should be used as a guide only. Activity/tour details, prices and timings are subject to change at any time.