Welcome to the Hamilton Island Marina
One of the world’s most iconic boating locations; a vibrant lifestyle and a world class marina
The Hamilton Island Marina is located in the heart of the Great Barrier Reef, where your boating paradise awaits. With a jet airport serviced by Virgin Australia, Qantas and Jetstar, and with direct flights from Sydney, Melbourne, Cairns and Brisbane, upon arrival you are just minutes away from being on your vessel. Cruise and explore hidden bays, iconic beaches and discover your own piece of the Great Barrier Reef. Take advantage of all Hamilton Island has to offer, including a variety of restaurants and bars, an abundance of water sports and activities, spa treatments, golf and more - the lifestyle options are endless!
The Hamilton Island Marina boasts the following:
- 301 Berths with up to 60 metre super yacht berthing
- 125 amp power
- High Flow diesel and unleaded fuel 24/7
- VIP Hotel style concierge services
- Airport transfers
- Coin laundry
- Gas refills
- Wireless internet
- Direct ferry services to other Whitsunday Islands and the Port of Airlie
We have a full range of marine services available including:
- Boat yard with 60 tonne travel lift
- Mechanical and electrical services
- Professional boat care specialists
Marina berth fees
- All berthing fees are required to be paid in advance.
- Casual berthing fees will be collected by the marina concierge on the dock.
- Long-term visitors need to complete the berthing agreement and pay the required fees.
- Hamilton Island Marina accepts Visa/Mastercard (1.25% additional charges apply), American Express (3.36% additional charges apply) or Eftpos (no charges apply).
- All vessels are required to supply comprehensive or third party damage and fire insurance certificates prior to or upon arrival at Hamilton Island Marina.
Bookings for berthing are required prior to arrival and can be arranged by contacting the Hamilton Island Marina direct on 07 4946 8353 or completing our online booking request form here.
Please click here to view the full Hamilton Island Marina rules.
Commercial Vessel Access
Hamilton Island Marina is a private marina and commercial marine operators are unable to access the marina to pick up and or drop off passengers. Hamilton Island has licensed a range of operators to conduct our marine activities for our guests who are based in the marina. Bareboat sailing operators conducting briefings and debriefs for their sailing holiday clients are welcome by prior approval. Please contact the marina office for further details.
Passenger ferry services operate from the Hamilton Island Marina. The 30 minute ferry trip from Airlie Beach departs from two convenient locations at either Port Of Airlie Marina or Shute Harbour (just south of Airlie Beach), with more than a dozen services throughout the day.
Tour operators offering excursions to Whitehaven Beach, the Great Barrier Reef and other Whitsunday Islands also depart from the marina.
You can view the Cruise Whitsundays Ferry Timetable between Hamilton Island and the mainland here, or you can call (07) 4846 7000 or email firstname.lastname@example.org